We’re 2 short weeks away from Cam’s 7th Birthday so I searched high and low on the internet (one Google search and one click because I ain’t got time for much more than that!) for a set of questions that would help show who Camden is at 7 years old. While I wish there were fewer mentions of digital devices, I can’t pretend he doesn’t like them. This is my little buddy Cam in a nutshell.
- What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
How to build really well and how to play on an XBox.
- If you could be a sound, what would it be?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
When I fell like a starfish and I was about to cry, but then I farted and it made me laugh.
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
Good. And with a lot of treats and I’ll be really good at Minecraft. I’m going to have 4 pet dogs. I’m going to have 5 cats, 2 birds, 25 fish and a lot of computers, and make YouTube videos. I’m going to go to Disneyland a lot. I will work at YouTube and have a channel. I will have a bright green house or a bright blue house.
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
My last birthday party camping in Inny and Poppy’s backyard.
- Who is your best friend and why?
Morgan, because she was my first friend and she’s fun when she isn’t playing with Barbies.
- If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be, and why?
Mila because that is the name of my very cute and happy puppy dog who is right next to me right now.
- What’s the coolest thing you saw someone do today?
Today? Well, yesterday we went to 2 parties and one was at Heather, Travis and Easton’s house and they have a waterslide and I stacked all the floaties on the slide and I didn’t get all the way down because the floaties stopped me. It was funny and a lot of fun.
- How would you change the world if you could?
I would change it so it would be exactly like Minecraft.