I managed not to cry. My baby is ONE! And we celebrated on her actual birthday with a whole bunch of wonderful people who love her very much.
I plan to put together another post that records everything about Demi at one year old, but for now, I just have to get all the pictures up. She was cute. The decor was cute. The guests were cute. The kids were cute.
Highlights of the day:
- The cuteness of Demi Grey. One year old is just so fun.
- 4 grandparents lovin’ on their little granddaughter
- Demi trying on her new flip flops
- The older kids blowing their “frog tongues”, bouncing in the bounce house, swinging on the tire swing and having a dance party in the living room
- Demi smashing the smash cake … she ate at least half of that monstrous cupcake and would have continued if we hadn’t intervened